The easiest way to get in touch with Anna, Fred and Peter is by email:
- Anna Birley is on email@example.com
- Fred Cowell is on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Ely is on email@example.com
You can also meet the councillors at one of their regular advice surgeries.
- Councillors support our local MP Helen Hayes at her surgery – see details here.
- We also run a surgery on the second Tuesday of the month from 6-7pm – please email us in advance if you wish to come so that we can make sure there is an available slot for you to come along.
- If you are a resident on Peabody Hill or the Peabody estate on Rosendale Road, we have an additional surgery on the last Monday of the month with Peabody officers. Please contact Anna if you wish to meet her or the officers. This surgery can help with all issues but with an extra focus on community safety.
Please note that we do not hold surgeries during August or December.
Anna, Fred and Peter are happy to attend your local resident association or community group.
If a group of you would like to meet, or there is a specific issue your groups wishes to discuss, we would be happy to come along. Diaries permitting, we attend all resident association meetings and community events we are invited to! Please do email us to arrange.
If you would like to contact your councillors by post:
Please write to:
Anna Birley/ Fred Cowell/ Peter Ely,
Labour group office,
Lambeth Town Hall,
1 Brixton Hill,
London SW2 1RW