Contact your MP

Your local MP for Dulwich and West Norwood is Helen Hayes. The best way to contact her is by email, via

You can also write to Helen at: Office of Helen Hayes MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA or phone 0207 219 6971. Phone messages are checked regularly, and a member of her team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Helen holds regular advice surgeries – the most local surgery to Thurlow Park is in West Norwood on the second Friday of the month (12th January; 9th February; 9th March; 13 April; 11th May; 8th June; 13th July; 14th September; 12th October; 9th November; 14th December) – at the West Norwood Leisure Centre, 25 Devane Way, SE27 0DF.

You can see the latest information on Helen’s surgeries on her website.

With Helen 1
Local councillors (Fred, Anna, Peter) with Helen Hayes MP at Elmgreen School