We’re excited about the Christmas lights tonight from 4pm, organised by Feast & St Luke’s church who come together annually to bring a volunteer powered community Christmas fair to West Norwood. Look forward to a Christmas market, craft stalls, free activities for children, carol singing and a visit from Father Christmas!
The Rosendale Road Christmas Market will return on Saturday 26 November, as part of the Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair. 10am – 4pm.
Supporting local artists and residents, stalls at the market include, Christmas cards & crafts, art & prints, handmade jewelry, cakes, handmade baby & children’s clothes, textiles and much more. There will also be stalls supporting local charities, including L’Arche, Norwood Foodbank, All Saints and West Dulwich Girl Guides.
As well as the market, lots of the local shops and businesses will be joining in with special in-store activities for all the family to enjoy. Across West Dulwich there will be:
– Santa’s Grotto and face painting at Wigwam Toy Shop;
– Pulled pork and homemade sausages from Scotch Meats;
– A visit from Miss Christmas;
– Christmas decoration workshop at the dulwich trader;
– Mulled wine and craft beer hut at The Rosendale Pub;
– Live entertainment on Croxted and Rosendale Roads from local choirs and GDND Street Dancers.